Friday 20 July 2012

The only currency I'm interested in


While the news is full of the Euro the only coins I'm really interested in are these beautiful Liberty of London copper treasures.

They come in a pouch that looks a bit like something Maid Marian might have carried to give funds to Robin Hood and have a charming little picture of the best department store in the world (in my humble opinion) on them.

Clearly these are the best form of gift promise you can buy a lady, or gentleman. They make those plastic cards you get in other shops look a little bit silly don't they?

3 comments:

Metropolitan Mum said...

Gorgeous. What a nice present to receive :-)

Natalie said...

I would *much* rather get those than a plastic card! :)

Sneaky Magpie said...

I got them for my birthday few years ago and loved it, so much nicer than paper or plastic vouchers. The best shop on earth.