Tuesday 5 July 2011

The Hendrick's Lecture Series with The Last Tuesday Society



I've long wanted to attend the Hendrick's Lecture Series so when a talk by Mitford's biographer Selina Hastings appeared on the schedule I took my chance. Sadly a combination of TFL troubles and an unfortunate error with postcodes meant I missed half the talk and what I heard was from the back of a room without a line of sight, which I must say left me a little sad.

However the good news is you can listen to the talk on Evelyn and Nancy and lots of the other lectures via The Last Tuesday Society's website.

EVELYN WAUGH AND NANCY MITFORD A Literary Correspondence Course
With Selina Hastings can be heard here and you can find a full selection of the podcasts available here.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh thank you... Those podcasts will get me through this afternoon!

Rose said...

got me through a long train journey- are you on twitter?

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Oh gee..... Thank You!
I know what I'll be listening to on this hot afternoon.

Karen Jones Gowen said...

I definitely want to hear this. I've been a fan of the Mitfords since I was young and read a book about them.