Friday 20 June 2008

Midsummer scent wish list


All I want for Midsummer's Day (next Tuesday in the UK) is:

A bottle of Creed's Virgin Island Water (this literally does smell of Mojito's on the beach at dusk to me... it transports me to Bermuda, where my Mother grew up)

A bottle of Antonia's Flowers Tiempe Passate (this continues my fascination with scents with a salt and skin notes and it's name is Sicilian, how much more perfect could a classy summer scent be? although actually I would wear this all year round and it would be just as good in the cold)

(Funny that both are some of the most expensive fragrances available and also never available at discount...)

Demeter Salt Air and Laundromat in room spray (easy available at Liberty and kind to the purse) and skin scent (not so easy, only available in the USA and not available in Minneapolis when I went)

Perhaps there is a Midsummers Day Fairy- the summer equivalent of Santa Claus- who will visit and bring scented gifts?

Picture of Arthur Rackham's fairies courtesy of http://rackham.artpassions.net/

No comments: