Thursday 24 February 2011

5 Daily Essentials



The ever lovely Jeska from Lobster and Swan tagged me in a post about bloggers five daily essentials. Jeska's are here- and very chic.

Mine are above- I decided to literally pull things out of my bag thinking those items at the top of the bag would be the most used. So we have: 2 moleskins (one diary, one for jotting notes because I still like pen and paper for creative thoughts); one inhaler for breathing more easily; one i pod for good sounds and 2 lip things which I'm sort of including as one because I'm a cheat, one is a lip balm and the other is a lip stick which I put on in emergencies when I'm looking particularly tired or my outfit needs a lift.

I surprised myself because the two real essentials that aren't in the picture are my phone (because the picture was taken on it) and my bank card which is very necessary. I also don't seem to have any perfume! (but worry not there is an atomizer buried in there somewhere).

Thanks very much to Jeska for asking me to play the game.

No comments: