Thursday 5 April 2012

Barbour and Liberty


At the weekend I went for a delicious roast in gorgeous Greenwich. We went to Davy's which is a wine merchants in a fabulous old building. Roast beef and sticky toffee pudding is obviously the perfect accompaniment to fun company and the Argentinian Malbec we washed everything down with had me wanting to move into the cellar.

One of our party arrived in a Barbour, so far so Sunday afternoon. Imagine then when I saw the lining was made of nothing other than beautiful, heritage, Liberty print.

I came home and had to find the jacket- for me the rose print Barbour is, of course, the one.

PS. I loved Mary Portas' visit to the Barbour factory in her latest programme- it was wonderful to hear these classic coats are still made in South Shields by happy and highly skilled British workers. Yay Barbour.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh what a great choice. I love Barbour for Liberty too, and what a perfect coat for Spring!