I was thrilled to be given the honest scrap award by the delightful Daily Connoisseur whose blog I always enjoy and who has always been very kind to me here at a Rose Beyond the Thames.
So here are ten bits of scrap about me.
1) I am an only child (no I'm not spoilt and yes I do sometimes wish I had siblings- but sometimes I'm glad I don't have them!)
2) I couldn't say yellow until I was six years old- at least
3) I can never decide on favourite things- I can't tell you my one favourite film, song or even colour I don't think. I don't know if this makes me indecisive or just someone who wants it all!
4) I re- read The Pursuit of Love every year, it's like pulling on a cashmere blanket (actually I've never had a cashmere blanket but I've had a scarf and I can imagine what a blanket would be like)
5) My favourite pizza is with parma ham, artichokes and a soft egg
6) I don't wear foundation
7) I hate long nails
8) I think my signature is rather boring but I can't really change it now can I?
9) I literally adore being in the cinema- I love the peace of not being able to talk and being able to concentrate on just one thing. I regularly go to the cinema in the height of summer and sit in the dark very happily, knowing the sun is blazing outside.
10) I can sleep virtually anywhere- and in the full daylight. I think I am part English, part Irish, part door mouse.